Kenley & Carshalton Campus has a shared vision. It is seeking to ensure that the school offers a world class education for its students. Parents are committed to ensure that there is an effective partnership between students, home and teachers. Only by ensuring a clear common purpose is in place can this vision be met.
Parents are involved at a wide range of levels, from occasional support in the school, right up to regular input in the classrooms.
At a practical level what does ths input and support look like?
- Daily signing and checking of student planners- we understand the importance of communication between the parent and teacher; the planner is an essential tool for this.
- Regular inputs into parent consultation evenings.
- An open door policy with the Headteacher and staff.
- Regular updates through the newsletter.
- Input in maintaining and developing the school site.
- Administration support.
- Assistance with school activities and trips.
Along with the constant support through conversations about school work and homework, that is part and parcel of the commitment of all good parenting, there is a real and tangible link between home and school.